Vitamin D 20000iu - Vit-D3 by HASHMATS®
- VITAMIN D3 - NATURAL TURMERIC: High Strength Vitamin D 20000iu Supplement with Turmeric extract as a natural colourant.
- MADE WITH PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE TECHNOLOGY: Manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001 & GMP Standards.
- 100% HMC HALAL CERTIFIED - VEGETARIAN SOCIETY UK APPROVED: Vit-D3 20,000iu is certified Halal by the Halal Monitoring Committee (HMC) UK. This requires the manufacturing procedure to be audited as well as the capsules being lab-tested to meet very high standards.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN BENEFITS: Make use of sun vitamins with Vitamin D 20000iu as all claims & benefits have been proven by the Scientific Research conducted by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Premium & High Strength Vitamin D Supplement - 1 capsule per week
Hashmats Health Vit-D3 20,000iu is a high strength supplement that utilizes cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 - the preferred form of Vitamin D in the body. Vit-D3 20,000iu is made with Pharmaceutical Grade Technology and Pharmacist Expertise to give you a premium supplement experience. Developed under stringent Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines to deliver supreme quality D3 in easy to swallow capsules.
100% HMC Halal Certified, Vegetarian Society UK Approved and Made in the UK. Hashmats Health products are NOT tested on animals.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and healthy inflammatory responses.
Bones & Teeth
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and normal bones.
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorous as well as contributing to normal blood calcium levels.
*Average Per Capsule **Nutrient Reference Value
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica), Colourant (Turmeric Extract).
:Does NOT contain pork, alcohol, non-halal animal based ingredients, eggs, nuts, milk, shellfish, fish, GMO, non-irradiated ingredients, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, gluten, yeast, lactose, wheat, hydrogenated oil, soya.
DIRECTIONS: Recommended to take ONE capsule per week or as advised by your doctor, pharmacist or health practitioner with your meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. To be taken on a full stomach.
PRECAUTIONS: With any high strength supplementation, it is advised you seek advice from your medical practitioner before continuing. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding high strengths supplement should only be used under medical supervision – ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplementation. .
Is Vitamin D3 suitable for you?
- An important nutrient that is needed in all age groups.
- Strongly recommended for people aged 65 and over.
- Countries and areas of low sunlight exposure (e.g. UK).
- People with darker skin or covered skin when outside as the body cannot produce enough Vitamin D.
- Everyday health and well being; to maintain and replenish stores in the body.
NHS UK & Department of Health Recommendation
Research shows that that a large proportion of the UK has a low status of Vitamin D and this is more concentrated in areas of low sunlight and limited UVB radiation.
The Department of Health recommends that from October to March, everyone over the age of five will need to rely on dietary sources of vitamin D. Since vitamin D is found only in a small number of foods, it might be difficult to get enough from foods that naturally contain vitamin D and/or fortified foods alone. So everyone, should consider taking a daily supplement containing 10 micrograms of vitamin D.
We only source Halal ingredients. Every product is lab-tested to be 100% free from contamination of non-halal ingredients, alcohol and carries certification from the Halal Monitoring Committee.
We'll only manufacture Vitamins & Food Supplements under GMP Guidelines using the Worlds Leading Quality Management Standard - ISO9001.
All claims we state on any of our supplements are scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority
Made in the UK
We make all our Vitamins, Minerals & Food Supplements in the UK to British Retail Consortium (BRC) Standards.
2.5% of sales to local & worldwide charitable causes
RECOMMENDED IN 200+ PHARMACIES
Every Hashmats Health Vitamins & Food Supplements is manufactured with Pharmaceutical Grade Technology using the world's leading quality management standard - ISO9001.
Choose the best option for your health. Choose HASHMATS®.